Located directly east of the Hotel, the Centre of Commerce is the larger of the two buildings, with a total 79,103 SF of leasable space, including 6,947 SF of Executive Offices situated on the 4th (top) floor with a separate lobby, shared meeting space and administrative resources.
Executive floor offices are typically leased on a short-term basis and therefore command a higher rental rate. This concept has proven to be popular since its introduction in 2010, and the Property continues to attract interest from a variety of potential tenants.
The building’s retail is anchored by a 4,405 SF Scotiabank retail branch. An annex is located adjacent to the main building and offers an additional 5,645 SF of retail and storage space.
Overall occupancy is constantly at 90%s.
- Approximately 21,000 SF adaptable and efficient floor plates
- Central location within downtown Nassau
- Access to Hotel amenities including meeting and conference space, fitness facilities,
restaurant and lounge facilities
- Approximately 28,000 SF of combined leasable area with a flexible floor plate.
- Strong “captive” demand from British Colonial Hilton Hotel guests and office tenants.
- Excellent exposure along high traffic thoroughfares in downtown Nassau near major tourism related attractions